“Like a Museum”

Thunder Eagle Native Art
Ranked #1 of 12 Shopping in Williams
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: One of the largest certified all Native Jewelry & Art stores in AZ We sell quality jewelry in sterling silver and gold from Southwest Native Indians.We have been in business since 1999 and have the largest selection of Native jewelry in Northern AZ. We work on quality and upper-end pieces. Our Native gold selection is huge. We carry both traditional and contemporary jewelry. We carry an extremely wide selection of Native American pottery by famous local artists. We have an extensive variety of furs, knives, paintings,and statues. The shop is setup like a gallery and is a great location to learn about authentic Native handmade goods and rituals. We are certified all Native thru the Council of Indiginous art and culture, members of the Indian art and craft association for correct representation along with Southwest Association for Indian Art and the Heard Museum located in Phoenix. We carry only Southwest tribes located in Arizona and New Mexico. If your headed to the Grand Canyon or along I-40 were right off the highway 30 miles west of Flagstaff.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Like a Museum”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Just went stopped by today!! This place is amazing!!! (This is really an understatement) The owners were actually there, and they are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They have an assortment of Native American artifacts and jewelry; it's sort of like a museum. I bought my wife a Turquoise beaded necklace and they had matching earrings. Great service and great quality. The prices are great and I'm definitely going to stop by this place again if I'm on Route 66. It is the highlight of Williams, AZ.

Visited October 2011
6 Thank Nick D

Eastern Townships
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent and friendly service.”
Reviewed October 6, 2010

The gentleman who served me was both knowledgable and friendly. I told him what my price range was and the peices that I liked and he found me a peice that suited me. I hope to go through that area again, and if I do, I will come prepared with lots more money, because everything was so lovely!

6 Thank runasics
Chambersburg,PA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Quality & Service Excellent!”
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Visited twice in past trips to West. Found bountiful selection of Native American crafted jewelry and other items. Chavez silver feather jewelry is superb! Owner on site in Sept. 2010 was knowledgeable and helpful. I found a pair of turquoise earrings and he came up with a ring that matched them!

5 Thank Arivia
Kuwait
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic display of Native American culture and skill”
Reviewed July 3, 2010

We really enjoyed our visit - and bought some of the jewellery. Could have stayed longer, but our two sons had enough of shopping that day! Well worth a detour to see the merchandise.

3 Thank zaals
Reading, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Native American Jewelry & Collectibles”
Reviewed May 31, 2010

My fiance & I visited Thunder Eagle Native Art on Memorial Day. They have a fabulous selection of Native American Jewelry & collectibles. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful. The prices are very reasonable & the quality of the merchandise is superb. If you are a lover of Native American jewelry/crafts, you simply MUST visit this store & take home some treasures from the Southwest!

4 Thank katiesforgetmenot