“TO GO FOOD” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Factory
Ranked #20 of 57 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Mentone, California
“TO GO FOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

The Pizza was good, and filled our needs. Salad was excellent. Town was very busy, but the help waited on my friend immediately and his order was filled quickly

Visited July 2014

“Nice pizza joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We dined here as a recommendation from one of our hotel staff. Great ambience, definitely felt like we were in an old school pizzeria. Pizza was a little on the cheesy side but still tasted quite good, and they even had local beer on tap. Very reasonably priced, lots of meat, better alternative than the Pizza Hut in town.

Williams, Arizona
“Fast n Yummy!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stop in at least once a month order my everything on it including anchovies pizza, nothing better than taking home a steaming pizza w everything after working hard all day, good prices too.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jmranch1
PA
“Good but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

The pizza was good, maybe even very good but the service was not so much. They don't have traditional table service so you place your order at the front counter, pay for it on the spot and they bring it to you when it is ready which is all fine I suppose except when you wanted another beer. They had a Rocky Mountain Amber (I think that was the name) on tap which disappeared entirely too quickly especially after hiking the canyon all day and I probably could have thrown back quite a few more than the 2 1/2 that I did but if you wanted another you had to go up to the counter, pay for the beer and they bring it to you a few minutes later. The waitress/server told us that it would probably be about 45 minutes to get our food which was pretty accurate and not unreasonable but there were not really that many people there so I'm not sure why it needed to take that long. At the end of the day, I did really like the pizza, my daughters had the salad bar which was pretty basic but ok and the final ticket was more than what I would have expected but I would probably go back again.

Visited June 2014
Lagos
“Good ambiance. Nice Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Expect good quality pizza like in other joints.
Good ambiance.
Good hosts.
Middle of the main street.

Visited June 2014

Been to Pizza Factory? Share your experiences!