“Great pizza and great for large groups!”
Review of Pizza Factory

Pizza Factory
Ranked #22 of 62 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Tucson, Arizona
“Great pizza and great for large groups!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We worked with the owners to have a group of nearly 100 fed here for a school field trip to the Grand Canyon. The owners were so nice and great to work with and the dinner went off perfectly - yummy pizza, nice space, and a great price. Thanks Kendra!

• Visited May 2013

Prescott, Arizona
“consistent, fresh and friendly”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

like my title, this place is consistently very good pizza, fresh ingredients and friendly folks. All the workers there that we have met have been pleasant and efficient. The pizza is very tasty and there is always sports on the t.v. They knock them out fast, too.

• Visited May 2013
Sarasota
“Sehr gute Pizza”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Sehr gute Pizza, preisgünstige Alternative. Very good pizza, good value. Always again. Good location in central historic town on Route 66.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Route66Arizona
“EXTREME DISAPPOINTMENT * RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL*”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I have been a local for 18 years, I was here when Pizza Factory first opened!I have known most of the owners/operators and I have always been treated with respect. Until now!!! My family and I have gone in at least 3 or 4 times since the beginning of the year and tonight will be our last night having Pizza Factory pizza until there are new owners. I have NEVER been treated so rudely! We had our pizza delivered (I had paid over the phone with my card) and the driver was rude to my children when they opened the door, just shoving the pizza at them! My daughter told her to wait one second, so I could bring her tip downstairs to the door, but she just said HERE, shoved the receipt at her, and walked off before I could even get halfway down the staircase. Once we opened the pizzas we relized our order was wrong. I ordered a ham and pineapple and received a ham and pepperoni. When I called to inform them my order was wrong, they told me if I drove down there and paid for a new pizza, they would make me a new pizza! I wasn't the one who made the mistake! I always order the EXACT same thing and I told her to look up my order history to make sure I wasn't trying to get a free pizza. She said she didn't care about my orderhistory because tonight I ordered ham and pepperoni, and she would not fix it because it was not her mistake!!

I have heard many locals and read many reviews saying that the service here has been horrible, and I have to agree! I know most of the employees there and I feel they are not the problem. The problem is the owners!!! They are rude and and do not care about locals, well hate to burst your bubble, but locals are your MOST IMPORTANT CLIENTS! They are the ones who refer people to your business!! I will definitely not be refering anyone or eating there again until I know for sure they are under new ownership!!

2 Thank jonesfamilee
Williams, Arizona, United States
“Best Pizza in town.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Considering that I won a free XL 2 topping pizza once a month for a year ... But, seriously this hand tossed pizza is the best in Williams. Good variety and always hot. Service is great and attentive.

Visited February 2013