“Nice Small Town Place”

Red Raven Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
CA
“Nice Small Town Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Came into town one evening early enough for dinner and decided to see what was around. We checked into a hotel and then started walking. The reviews on this place looked good so we went in. We were promptly greeted and seated by a fabulous server and I apologize for not remembering his name but he did say he used to live in the Bay Area in California. Anyhow he was super friendly and knowledgable about the menu. I was looking for something light and healthy after all my splurging in the south so I opted for a nice salad which was really good and my friend got this ginger thai soup that was good as well and had some nice flavor. The place started to get a little busy as time went on. The menu is diverse enough for everyone to find something they like. This turned out to be a nice pit stop on our way to the Grand Canyon the next morning. I would recommend them for a nice quiet dinner in this little town. Our server really made our experience and if anything I would come back for him.

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Oxnard, California
“good ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went there for dinner around 5:30. We were glad we went there kind of early because there were only a couple of tables available. And when we were leaving, people were waiting for tables.
I had Red Raven Pasta and my husband tried chicken. The pasta was pretty good but after a while, it got boring. I guess the portion was too big for me. Their bread and the garlic butter was awesome. We both liked it very much.

• Visited May 2014
Fremont, California
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

It was small and very cute, and the food was really good! We were there in October, and this is June, so I don't really remember exactly what we had, but I do remember it was very good!

• Visited October 2013
Newport News, Virginia
“Steak and salmon salad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The wife had a steak, I had the salad. The food was good but at the end I kinda wished we would have tried somewhere else.

The greeter didn't seem very happy to see us. He asked if we had reservations then made it seem like a big deal to have to look for an open seat when there's less than 20 tables in the whole place. Oh...and reservations weren't required.

Food was good but it won't bring us back.

3 Thank Ben M
Topock, Arizona
“Very good steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

They say if you want to know a good place to eat, ask the locals. That's exactly what we did and hands down, they all recommended Red Raven. Introduced ourselves to the owner. Excellent food and great service.

Visited June 2014

Been to Red Raven Restaurant? Share your experiences!