“Very good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This place was recommended by the Red Garter and found to be good despite some negative reviews about the friendliness of the staff. The greeter was a little curt but everyone else was friendly. The food was good and the atmosphere was great

Write a ReviewReviews (1,526)

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had dinner at the Red Raven Restaurant. The selection was extensive and the food we ordered was delicious (rib eye steak/chicken parmigiana). Be sure to try their house salad dressing.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Williams, AZ is a town filled with restaurants all trying to bring back the 1950s and 1960s. So ere you have the Red Raven that serves nice "adult" food at affordable prices with good service.

I had the 8 oz New York Strip my wife had the Lamb. Food was god, service was timely and our waiter attentive without being a pest. Our meal including two glasses of wine was $33. 00 I left a $6.00 tip.

Very pleasant experience Ned I can recommend it,

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We ate lunch and dinner here and both meals were out of this world. It was fresh and creative and great presentation. We had 6 in our party and all of our meals were wonderful. I wish they were located by me in New Jersey because it would become my favorite "go to" restaurant!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were in Williams visiting from New Zealand for 3 nights and ended up eating there for the 3 nights and for lunch one day! What can I say, the food was superb, best we have had so far on our travels and the menu caters for every desire!

Been to Red Raven Restaurant? Share your experiences!