“Very Dissapointed”

Red Raven Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Dissapointed”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We went to the Red Raven based on the good reviews. Don't let them fool you into thinking they are so special. As we were walking into the Raven we noticed they had a top 25 restaurants article hanging in the door way and we were so excited to try it. The decor is a little outdated but it provides a comfortable atmosphere. We were seated by a women who then rushed us to make a drink order, so we did. I ordered a glass of red wine that tasted like it had been open for two weeks, and my wife ordered a water that had to come from the tap(unfiltered). I sent the wine back and got a mean look from our waitress, as if I did something wrong. I had the pasta and my wife had the steak and they were both awful. The noodles were not cooked properly and my wifes steak did not taste fresh. Their were only two other tables in the restauant so I assume being so slow, it's hard to get rid of the product fast enough. I am not a complainer, but I feel like this was something that should be said. Who knows, maybe we caught the Raven on a bad night. If I lived in the area I wouldn't give them another opportunity after what I tasted.

1 Thank Ralphy C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
East Brookfield, Massachusetts
“Great food! And entertainment too!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by one of the locals as being one of the best restaurants in Williams! He was right! We had a very relaxed meal....great service, good food...and a woman singing for entertainment. Nice touch and her voice was beautiful! Would recommend this place if you are in Williams!

1 Thank Chris D
Phoenix, Arizona
“A little fine dining in Williams”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband had a steak and I had the Guinness Stew (lamb, potatoes, spinach and carrots). Both were cooked perfectly and tasted great. A nice loaf of bread came with the meal and a lot of wines (by the glass and the bottle) to choose from. They have both intimate booths and tables available. There are two booths street side if you want to people watch over dinner. Will definitely come here again when we're in town.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank 0ut4Fun
Edinburg
“Very good restaurant all round”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Selected this restaurant based on previous reviews and visited earlier this week. We were a bit concerned about previous reviews indicating that the restaurant didn't really cater for children. However whilst there is no specific children's menu they offered to split any dish between our 2 kids. The menu is very varied with a number of interesting dishes - the 2 dishes we ordered were very tasty and reasonably priced. Service was better than average so overall an enjoyable experience . I would have no hesitation recommending this to friends.

1 Thank Captain42
Montrose
“A Really great meal”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The choice and quality of the meals on offer was excellent. The service very personal and the surroundings warm and cosy.

Visited September 2012

Been to Red Raven Restaurant? Share your experiences!