Grand Canyon Hotel
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
$200
Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
$159
$140
ComfortInn
Days Inn Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
$130
$118
$94
$92
The Lodge On Route 66(Williams)(Great Value!)
$150
Grand Canyon Railway Hotel(Williams)(Great Value!)
$160
$100
RodewayInn
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
$92
Highlander Motel(Williams)(Great Value!)
$69
Travelocity
El Rancho Motel(Williams)
$75
All reviewsoldest hoteldifferent themeshared bathroomnautical roomcarriage houseprivate bathparis roomauthentic hotelpick your ownstep back in timegrand canyonmodern conveniencesdecorated differentlydouble bedthe main hotelthe main streetold west
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hotel is fantastic! The rooms all have different themes and you are given a choice of rooms on arrival.
The owners are absolutely lovely and very friendly.
They have flags on reception of all the nationalities staying at the hotel - which is a lovely touch.
The rooms are small but very clean and definitely comfortable, we truly had a lovely time and would definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We really wanted to like this hotel - it's unusual and looks the part but we had a terrible night's sleep.

The lobby looks great, you can grab a drink and watch the world go by on Route 66. The rooms however, although quirky, are not up to scratch and small. The bed we had in our room wasn't even the size of a UK double bed, so one of us had to sleep on the floor. The place is noisy, we could hear the people next door talking very clearly and the A/C unit was next to the head of the bed. This place has the feel of a hostel rather than a hotel.

We made the mistake of booking two nights in advance. On the second night I explained the problem with the room and asked for an extra pillow. I was told there were no extra pillows as they were fully booked! The gentleman on the desk was very rude and couldn't care less.

If you are using Williams as a base for the Grand Canyon then avoid this place, you don't want to be walking round bleary eyed after a rubbish night's sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emma H
Reviewed July 28, 2013

When I contacted this hotel the response was quick and professional. I needed a room for myself and 4 children and they arranged that we could take the whole hostel room which the kids loved. Not luxury but great charm and good fun The location is great. I have stayed in different hotels every summer when I visit. This one is my favorite so far. I would have liked to have been able to stay for longer than one night.Next time this will be the place I choose again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed in the family loft with 2 twins and a queen. Finally! A place that split the two teenage boy/girl twins into their own beds! Better than two rooms, which I haven't done, but I still know it's better because we remained together. The location is perfect and we spent a lot of time walking around. This hotel is located in the middle of it all. Parking was not a problem even though parking is not allowed on the main route. Buck is a hoot! Two of us couldn't sleep so we started walk-exploring. We ended up at Buck's place while the teens were still in bed. He does need to write that book. He is a wealth of information. If you are ever in Williams, Buck is the lead guy in the street shootout. He has a shop there that if you weren't being interested, you would walk right on past. Not us. He says he is the 5th fastest draw in the US and talked about taking your eyeballs out with his whip. Which are allowed on airplanes. He is a former Marine and law enforcement with an incredible background. He teaches quick draw and whips. Did I mention he's extremely versed in movie trivia? Looking for a living museum in Williams? Lookup Buck. He's a one man best western experience ever.

Room Tip: There are photos of most of the rooms online. I read our room did not have A/C, but it did. The hotel leaves the non-occupied rooms open. Something I found weird in the beginning but then realized that is a great marketing method. Amy showed us rooms in the Carriage House. What a unique stay and start to our summer vacation.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for two nights on a trip to the Canyon. The room was nice and quiet, the AC worked well as did the ceiling fan. The people working were very helpful and friendly. The hotel had parking behind the building which was nice, since you can't park on 66 at night. It was about 45 minutes up to the canyon, but it was a good place to stay. We rented a room with a bathroom, which we were happy about (we didn't enter the shared bathroom.) The only thing that I didn't particularly like was that the window in our room didn't look out at anything at all and provided little light.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple