“Awesome place to take you back to your childhood.”

Flintstone's Bedrock City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Flintstone gang invites you to spend an hour or the entire day with them at Bedrock City. We have an array of fun activities including our Theme Park and Gift Shop. While you're here you can spend the night in our Campground. Join Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty, and all the Flintstone characters in a fun and entertaining adventure.
Albuquerque
“Awesome place to take you back to your childhood.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2008

This place was awesome and very interesting. Very vintage feel to the park and most definitely worth the $5 admission. Looks like a very nice place to camp and eat. The kids and most adults who grew up with the flintstones will LOVE it! Fred, Wilma, Pebbles, Barney and Betty are all there. Take a ride in the flintmobile through an inactive volcano. Neato.

So Cal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“flintstone, whitetrash city”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2008

My wife and I stopped here in the 80s and thought it was cool. we
were on an RV trip and thought it would be nice to show our kids. We called to make reservations which were not needed. This should have been my first clue. I pulled in and saw at least 3 trailers with families living in them full time outside drinking beer and bellies only half covered by their wife beater shirts. I paid the office and got a space. I parked the rv and tried to hook up to the sewer which is not available. I would not use the restrooms. As we walked to the theme park area which We were told was open until 8;30. we were surrounded by the kids on big wheels and their 4 or five dogs running free. We made our way to the entrance and was met by another dentally challenged person to tell me it was closed to come back tomorrow. We thought it would be nice to go the game room and wait until morning. They have one patched pool table with books and boards to keep it level. A foose ball game that looks like it was left outside in the rain and donated. There is a a rack of free clothes next to old couches and used benches that need thrown away not repaired. They stunk like animal urine and were full or hair and very tattered.I tried to make the best of it but could not get over the feeling that my motorhome is out there with no alarm and armed guard. I knew I could not sleep without feeling that any minute the banjo music was going to start and I would have to answer my door to some pan handlers. We lost our nights rental and made it down the road to a safer spot. (gas station parking lot on I 40). My suggestions is to stay away from this place unless you are with your buddies and have nothing lose. wait a few more years and it will be closed and may be rebuilt and repaired so a family can visit it without the uneasy feeling. This is from a man who lives in the cities of southern California where we see our share of the homeless and gangs.

5 Thank we5be
Tucson, Arizona
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Cheesy, but check it out”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2008

Okay, my husband is into things cheesy, so he wanted to check this place out. It was bigger than I expected. My 6 year-old enjoyed himself, especially going down the dinosaur slide.

It was obvious that this place has seen better days, and some of the exhibits have fallen into disrepair.

I wouldn't recommend eating there, but what the heck- if you like Kitchy Americana roadside attractions, give it a try! It's a good place to stretch your legs and let the kids run around.

1 Thank Tiff H