“A Childhood Wonder Come to Life”

Flintstone's Bedrock City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Flintstone gang invites you to spend an hour or the entire day with them at Bedrock City. We have an array of fun activities including our Theme Park and Gift Shop. While you're here you can spend the night in our Campground. Join Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty, and all the Flintstone characters in a fun and entertaining adventure.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My grandkids are 10 and 13, and I thought this stop on the road to the Grand Canyon would be too hokey for them. Low admission fee and friendly staff. We spent two hours here (without anyone else) one morning, wandering through the bigger than life-sized features. There is a train with your own cars and driver. My son-in-law in particular was having a great time--he had stopped there with his family on a vacation 36 years ago! Don't miss the little treasure of a gift shop.

1  Thank cd_in_CT

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stopped here at sunset and didn't have much light left but were still glad we had time to run around the grounds and be goofy. It is very well maintained considering its age and has something for everyone. Extra friendly staff and a lot of oversized props to play with. Much cooler than your average playground!

1  Thank RobynPringTravel
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Our visit was a birthday surprise for my friend. She loved it!!! It was fun to see the architecture & memories of 50 years ago. It is very run down, but worth the $5.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you watched the Flintstones as a child, reruns or whatever, this is a fun place to visit. It's not fancy and it could use an upgrade, but my husband and I still found it fun and we took lots of pictures with Fred, Barney, Wilma, Betty, etc..

1  Thank Claire M
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for about an hour. It was very run down, but for $5 a person it was fine. We had fun going through the houses.