“Old School Fun”

Flintstone's Bedrock City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Flintstone gang invites you to spend an hour or the entire day with them at Bedrock City. We have an array of fun activities including our Theme Park and Gift Shop. While you're here you can spend the night in our Campground. Join Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty, and all the Flintstone characters in a fun and entertaining adventure.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stopped here at sunset and didn't have much light left but were still glad we had time to run around the grounds and be goofy. It is very well maintained considering its age and has something for everyone. Extra friendly staff and a lot of oversized props to play with. Much cooler than your average playground!

1  Thank RobynPringTravel
"piece of history"
"a lot of fun"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Our visit was a birthday surprise for my friend. She loved it!!! It was fun to see the architecture & memories of 50 years ago. It is very run down, but worth the $5.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you watched the Flintstones as a child, reruns or whatever, this is a fun place to visit. It's not fancy and it could use an upgrade, but my husband and I still found it fun and we took lots of pictures with Fred, Barney, Wilma, Betty, etc..

1  Thank Claire M
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for about an hour. It was very run down, but for $5 a person it was fine. We had fun going through the houses.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband & I were big fans of the Flintstones and my husband even visited this place 30 years ago. We wanted to stop in here on our way to the Grand Canyon & for $5 it's a cheap stop. The staff inside was so nice and really suffering from the government shutdown.
Inside the park was interesting. Everything was really neat and well done but there has been little to no maintenance done in 35 years. It was sad because it really was neat. It's a pretty big area with lots of buildings, cars and people that look just like the Flintstones. There is a huge dinosaur slide and a little train ride.
There is a little café but we didn't eat there and an RV park.
Overall I'm glad we went and both my kids had a great time so that's all that matters. If your fans, check it out but don't expect Disneyland or anything.

1  Thank Kelly T