“Old time memories”

Flintstone's Bedrock City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Flintstone gang invites you to spend an hour or the entire day with them at Bedrock City. We have an array of fun activities including our Theme Park and Gift Shop. While you're here you can spend the night in our Campground. Join Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty, and all the Flintstone characters in a fun and entertaining adventure.
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Old time memories”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you watched the Flintstones as a child, reruns or whatever, this is a fun place to visit. It's not fancy and it could use an upgrade, but my husband and I still found it fun and we took lots of pictures with Fred, Barney, Wilma, Betty, etc..

1 Thank Claire M

Phoenix, Arizona
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fun Little Trip”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for about an hour. It was very run down, but for $5 a person it was fine. We had fun going through the houses.

Port Orchard, Washington
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun if you're fans but know what it is”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband & I were big fans of the Flintstones and my husband even visited this place 30 years ago. We wanted to stop in here on our way to the Grand Canyon & for $5 it's a cheap stop. The staff inside was so nice and really suffering from the government shutdown.
Inside the park was interesting. Everything was really neat and well done but there has been little to no maintenance done in 35 years. It was sad because it really was neat. It's a pretty big area with lots of buildings, cars and people that look just like the Flintstones. There is a huge dinosaur slide and a little train ride.
There is a little café but we didn't eat there and an RV park.
Overall I'm glad we went and both my kids had a great time so that's all that matters. If your fans, check it out but don't expect Disneyland or anything.

1 Thank Kelly T
Seekonk, MA
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Flintstone Memories”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were passing by and I always loved the Flintstone's Cartoon, so I wanted to stop. The store has a lot of cool stuff in it. The Bedrock City cost $5 per person for a self tour / walk through. It was cool .. but very run down. It could be a really fun place for kids to run around if someone had the money to fix it up. I needs a lot of work, which would cost money. I heard the property is being sold and Bedrock will close.

Visited August 2013
Chandler, AZ
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Gotta Love the Flintstones”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Take a step back in time at Bedrock City. This is a great place for little kids to climb around and just relax and have fun on your drive to the Grand Canyon. It is starting to look a little run down, but the kids have fun anyway.

Visited November 2012