“Good guacamole and margaritas!”
Review of Pancho Mcgillicuddy's - CLOSED

Pancho Mcgillicuddy's
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Frankfort, Illinois
“Good guacamole and margaritas!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

While visiting Williams, Arizona, we decided to get a light snack of a couple of tacos along with a nacho platter. The tacos were tasty , and the nacho platter was so large, we could not finish it. The guacamole was good,and was also served with 3 different salsas. ( careful, some we're very hot) We thought the drinks were good, and the prices were reasonable. We would go back there again. The town of Williams, although very touristy, was kind of quaint. It was a nice stop on our way to the a Grand Canyon.

• Visited June 2014

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“sub standard”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

1. You do not get nachos put onto your table when you arrive. Have never experienced that before. You have to pay extra as a starter.
2. My wife did not get what she ordered. Beef instead of chicken.
3. My wife finished eating first and her plate and cutlery were cleared as I was still eating. My empty glass and other items were also taken away as I ate.
4. The portions were questionable. My rice, refried beans, salsa, cream and salad all fitted onto one side plate.
5. A gratuity was added to the bill without asking. 18%. This was not optional.
6. A space was placed on my credit card receipt for additional tips.
If you would accept these things then go here to eat.

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank GC22014
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Come for a drink not the food.”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This was a very interesting place with a giant wood bar and lots of room (I was one of maybe 4 people in the place for lunch). This is a tourist trap. It is a Mexican place charging for chips and salsa. I had a plate that seemed to be frozen chicken breast. It wasn't that it didn't taste ok, but the price irritated me that I could tell it was a frozen chicken breast. If you come for a drink, you get to enjoy the funky bar and giant mirror.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Brandon K
“Excellent Meal at Pancho McGillicuddy's in Williams, Arizona”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We arrived in Williams for the first time a few weeks ago, and were immediately mesmerized by the delightful aroma of carne asada beef and pork adovada coming from the smoker on Pancho McGillicuddy's patio. After going through the shops and enjoying the town, we decided to have lunch at Pancho McGillicuddy's. Hands down, our meals were the best Mexican food we had ever eaten. I had the Taco Salad with pork adovada, and my husband had the Chimichanga with carne asada and green sauce. DARA was our friendly and helpful server. We met a couple in the booth near us who drive 100 miles into Williams regularly to eat Pancho's meals because the food is just soooo good! If we weren't so full from that fabulous lunch, we would have come back for dinner. Great restaurant, and keep up the good work!

Cindy and Bob H., Savannah, Georgia

• Visited May 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great beer from Flagstaff!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stopped in here because we wanted to watch the Diamondbacks on t.v. and ended up staying for dinner. The beer is from the Historic Brewery in Flagstaff and it was outstanding! We had the Piehole Porter which is a cherry vanilla porter and it was yummy! The Mexican food was way better than my burger (which was ho hum). Would go to again.

Visited June 2014