“Mexican/ Irish - perfect!”
Review of Pancho Mcgillicuddy's - CLOSED

Pancho Mcgillicuddy's
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Hungry for Mexican, we sat at the bar and had great enchiladas, quesadillas, and salsa! Bartender was excellent and we were happy campers. The sister Italian restarant next door was great too!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Its not everyday you come across a Irish Mexican Restaurant so I had to try it. Food was above average and the drinks were good. Very nice atmosphere and the outside patio was very nice. Later in the night the bar scene took over and it livened up. Worth a stop in when you are visit the grand canyon.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

A couple of years ago...my wife and I were in Vegas and took a day trip to the Grand Canyon. Came back late and stumbled upon this irish pub/mexican restaurant. It was awesome to say the least. Great food and memorable experience. We continue to tell friends about it today!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I ate at this place two days in a row, The food was so good that iI overlooked the slow kitchen on the first day I ate here. I had delicious fish and chips and great ribs but I can't tell you anything about the Mexican food. I will eat here the next time i am in Williams.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

been there at night for dinner and food was great, the patio was perfect even if it was chilly outside (patio heaters everywhere...) my meal was about 2 time too big for me and really tasty. the live music was pretty good too and the beer selection was way better than normal mexican places....over all, its a good place to go....