“Good food with nice casual atmosphere”
Review of Cruisers Cafe 66

Cruisers Cafe 66
Ranked #15 of 70 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come dine on Historic Route 66 in Williams, Arizona. This 1930's filling station turned cafe is in the heart of Downtown Williams! We offer smoked BBQ beef, pork and chicken. Full bar and an adjacent brewery.
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Went here during a 3 night stop in Williams. I got the chicken ceasar salad, and my husband got a spicy chicken sandwich with fries. We both agreed it was one of our best meals in Williams. The chicken in my salad was tender and seasoned well, and the portion was large. Price was average for the town. About 25.00 total for 2 people. Service was a bit slow however. There is a gift shop and western relics all over the walls.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,418)

Reviewed June 29, 2010

My husband and I have eaten at Cruisers Cafe 66 twice before. This past week, we ate there with our daughter when visiting the Grand Canyon. This past visit was not a pleasant one and we will not be returning to Cruisers Cafe. We ordered steak dinners and child's hamburger. Also, ordered an appetizer. After 30 minutes, we still had not had gotten our appetizer and our server never came to check on us. Finally, she came to check on our drinks and I asked her about our appetizer. She said that the kitchen was very busy and walked away. But tables around us had received our food,even though they came after us. We received our main entrees after about an hour. My husband and daughter meal was mediocre. My steak was cooked well-done, rather than medium that I ordered and covered in "canned gravy", rather than bourbon-mushroom sauce. We received our appetizer after our meals without an apology. Our bill stated one amount on the receipt, but our credit card was charged $ 8 more. We hadn't added our tip yet.

1  Thank pnm25
Reviewed June 26, 2010

This place was busy all 3 nights we stayed in Williams. It offers live entertainment, a fun atmosphere with Route 66 themed decor, a relaxing outdoor patio, local beers and kid-friendly menus. We had dessert there one night and a full dinner another. The burgers and ribs were outstanding. We also enjoyed the locally brewed beer. We had an excellent waiter one night and a horrible waitress the next. Overall, a fine place to dine in Williams.

Reviewed June 24, 2010

We were lucky to be able to sit outside this time for lunch. The weather was perfect. We had the "guitar guy" playing some great tunes and enjoyed that. The decor is all Route 66 special and fun to see. They also offer a great gift shop with prices below the rest of the souveniers at local shops, along Route 66. A road sign here is $12.95 and elsewhere up to $24. So, "we done good". Lunch was good but not great and the service was above good. Perhaps we were expecting a tad more oompf to our pulled BBQ pork and the grilled chicken sandwich. Perhaps the folks at Cruisers will read this. BUT, we will stop in again. It's just too darn cute to not stop! Great bathrooms too!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2010

In general, a live grasshopper in your dinner salad is not a sign of an unsanitary kitchen however, when I found one in my salad - I was 3/4 's of the way thru it. Waitress was acting as manager and only gave 10% off my total food purchase - not including drinks or appetizers. Claimed if I had eaten less of salad - she would have taken more off of the bill. Please check your salads before eating - if you dont want to pay for 90% of the grasshopper!!
Husband had chili spaghetti - chili was ok - spaghetti way overcooked.
Daughter had burger - claimed it tasted like school cafeteria dried out burger with cheese still cold.
Don't go here!! We had breakfast at the Pine Country Cafe and it was much better!!

Been to Cruisers Cafe 66? Share your experiences!