“Really liked Cruisers Cafe 66”
Review of Cruisers Cafe 66

Cruisers Cafe 66
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come dine on Historic Route 66 in Williams, Arizona. This 1930's filling station turned cafe is in the heart of Downtown Williams! We offer smoked BBQ beef, pork and chicken. Full bar and an adjacent brewery.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We sat outside. It was a beautiful night, we had snacks and drinks and listened to the musician on the patio. The food was fine, the BBQ looked great and the experience was relaxing and comfortable. We'd go back there again

Write a ReviewReviews (2,375)

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Great beer...Good food..nothing special. BBQ was good. Atmosphere was great...was a great break on way to Sedona after a long day @ Grand Canyon! Cute little town... Would totally go back & stay here then take train to canyon! Could be fun! Our own little Route 66 treat that we had been looking for!

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner as it looked amazing and was on historic 66. We were seated in the shade outside and there was entertainment in the form of an old man singing and making cringeworthy comments... Which was actually quite amusing!! Now for the food and service, I ordered wings which were yummy, but before I even finished them my main course of ribs came out... And the ribs were so fatty I don't want to eat another rib in my life!!!! I had to ask the server for a refill on my drink, and he forgot to bring it back to me!!!! Then I went to pay the bill, and I soon realised why the service was poor.... They were all watching sport on the tv at the bar!!!!! Not good!!!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Food was great !!! Beer flight with Canyon beer was fun. Don't sit here thinking you can see the street fight from your table

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We went to Cruisers only because the place we loved was closed on Mondays. Cruisers has a wonderful look from the heydays of Route 66. Outdoor seating with live music, even during the day. Unfortunately, their food (literally) takes a back seat to their other storefront businesses. They also added a 18% automatic tip for a group of five. They don't even do that in Chicago!

Been to Cruisers Cafe 66? Share your experiences!