“Supberb breakfasts, Great green tomatilla sauce.”

Pine Country Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Williams
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brighton, Michigan
“Supberb breakfasts, Great green tomatilla sauce.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2006

We had read a review in another travel book for another restaurant and were referred here by a local instead. We had great service and excellent food. Everyone in our party liked the food, and we have some really picky eaters in our group. The pancakes were the size of a dinner plate. The adults had eggs with various types of salsa, but the favorite was the green tomatilla chiles sauce. I tried to buy some and take it home to Michigan, but did not know how to transport it for the next few days. I strongly suggested to the owner to bottle the stuff and start selling it. It was the best tomatilla sauce we had during our Grand Canyon Adventure vacation.

1 Thank Kingshott

Dumas, Texas
“Interesting...yet horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2006

My family and I went to this restaurant because one of the locals said it was awesome. Well, we went there and were ignored. Finally my husband had to ask to be seated. Then it took ten minutes for somebody to take our drink order. After about twenty minutes someone finally took our order. When we finally got our food most of it was cold. So we sent it bck to be reheated. That took another ten minutes. The server acted annoyed liked we were the ones that purposely made the food cold just to make her mad. Eventually someone else took over our table and it got better. I don't know if they were just having a bad day or what. Just from that experience I do not think I would ever go back there again.

5 Thank TexasDumas
Ringgold, Georgia
“the pie's have it all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2006

That was the best pie I have ever had ....I wish they could ship one to me right now..The coconut cream says it all...Mike and Family

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lindsay, CA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2005

Pine Tree is the first restaurant that my fiance and I have went to, when we visited Williams, AZ. We have ate there several times since 2000,' and love to go there. the ambience, service, and the food, delectable We do love the pies, too, soo good, better than what our mommas could make. Thanks so much.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“Skip dinner, go straight to the pie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2005

After seeing those scrumptious pies in the cabinet, my friends and I only had a side of fried zucchini for dinner and opted for a huge piece of cherry pie for the main course! Excellent, and what good service too; our waitress was a sweetie.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member