“Fabulous food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed lunch at Pine Country. Located on the corner of famous Route 66 in downtown WIlliams, the restaurant was homey, clean, and offered booths and tables, plus served breakfast, lunch, & dinner. They also had a nice-looking coffee bar and a gift shop with a children's area and a good selection of tees, bags, and other souvenir items, as well as an very impressive selection of Christian t-shirts, etc.

I ordered the Texas Red, a slab of cornbread topped with a big beef patty and then smothered in chili. It was served with a choice of one side. I opted for the fries, which were exceptionally good. My husband had the chicken cordon bleu sandwich and fries and his was also excellent. Desserts looked too fabulous for words, but we were too stuffed to try them. We did buy one of their big cookies and took it with us - delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,378)

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Coconut cream is my fave YUMMY lots of pie for the great cost all home made flaky crust great fresh pies

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Came here for lunch and left satisfied. Reasonable prices and a very clean bright comfortable restaurant. Great service from our waitress, cashier was a little stand-offish for whatever reason.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great COFFEE (better than some name brands). Huge menu selection and very fast service. Nice way to begin any day. Wooden benches and chairs can be a little hard for the rump. Bring own cushion if not already built-in.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

First visit was in 2002 while on a road trip to California from Kansas. Fell in love with Pine Country Restaurant from minute I saw the building. Very friendly and inviting. Then I tasted the food, and was hooked. But wait, the dessert ... OMG!!!! One piece of pie that's all it took. The recent visit was planned as soon as I left Williams back in 2002!!! Enjoying the town, people, restaurant staff and FOOD/DESSERT. So I went back during another road trip to CA and am still impressed 12 yrs later!!!!