“Fun, quaint place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had a really good experience at this restaurant. A late night meal. Great service, friendly and attentive staff. The food was good and satisfying, homestyle. I save 5-star ratings for truly extraordinary experiences, but I would recommend this place without reservations.

There are newer reviews for Pine Country Restaurant

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Was craving biscuits and gravy and I was not disappointed. They made an omlette that wasn't on the menu for my daughter. Sort of disappointed with the home fries. I am used to cubed potatoes skin on with bell peppers & onions. Their potatoes looked pre-packaged. No refills on hot chocolate

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We did the Polar Express (Great by the way!) and then to a local place, Pine County, for some good country cooking.

Instead we got a bad meal. The rice was instant rice and so was the mashed potatos and gravy. The vegetable for the night was can corn with a lot of butter. It was like they made a trip to the nearest Costco to get what they put on our plates. My steak was one of the worse steaks I have ever had.

Bad place, I would never eat there again and advice anyone traveling through Williams to find somewhere else to eat.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

So why am I reviewing this restuarant more than six months after a visit? Because it has stuck in my mind as a great place for breakfast. The food was excellent, portions were large enough to split, the decor is warm and friendly, and the service was good. It doesn't get much better than that.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went with a hungry family group anticipating good basic American fare. Ordered the Icelandic cod which sounded good on the menu, others in the party ordered the T-bone steak, the roast beef and the chicken special. If I was to say school dinners then anyone from the U.K. who went through the same gastronomic indignities at school will understand instantly the standard of food here. Vegetables boiled till there is no taste left, cod fillets deep fried to the texture of blubber. The baked potato was passable but over dowsed in sour cream and another in-definable dressing. The steak was rare when medium was requested the beef was smothered in some sort of luke warm gravy and served with no vegetables, probably a blessing. The best thing was the Caesar salad but even this was severely short of Parmesan. Coffee was delivered with no cream even though this was requested. In short the experience soured the visit to Williams. Avoid at all costs.