“Good Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Only ate breakfast at the Pine Country Restaurant. Service was excellent and our waiter was pleasant and very attentive. I had Eggs and Sausage and my wife had the French Toast and both meals were very good. We would eat here again.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had a lovely meal here which included free homemade soup. I was so full after my half portion (you could order half or full portions) that I did not have room for a pie.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Nice quaint interior. Service was very good. Food was good, but nothing special. Next time in Williams, I'd try someplace else in search of a gem.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stopped in mid-afternoon just for pie. By that time they were out of several (no pecan...boo!) but that means it must be good! My second choice was good too.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

One of the best highlights of our entire seven day trip! We were so impressed at dinner, that we came back for breakfast the next morning. The food was fantastic, the atmosphere super, and the waitstaff's attention to detail was awesome. Price was very reasonable and the quantity of food plentiful. Food arrived hot and very tasty for both meals. We highly recommend eating here. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Counsellor S