“Quite a decent place to dine.”

Pine Country Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Williams
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 25, 2013

If you are returning from Grand Canyon to California and looking for decent place to dine, I would request you to look for this restaurant. It is just 60 miles south Grand Canyon and clost to I-40. This place is clean and prices are reasonable.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,356)

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Trust me... When you order the cheese Burger, (or anything else) you will know why they want you to order the pie first.... Its a big, tasty hamburger with cheese on it. Plus all the condiments you would expect on a cheese burger... But tastier.. Do not add anything to it. Ketchup will only ruin it...

But you only have so much room for food and still have to have the pie!! So many regulars order that first then the meal. Now I know why!

The pie is as delicious if not more so and its a large piece, so be hungry.... Just hope you can select one from the large selection....

Yes, this is a family friendly place and the prices are on the upper side of reasonable (its not fast food). But for what you get, its actually cheap. Not to mention the friendly staff and open, comfortable surroundings...

My recommendation is to not rush this stop.. The Canyon has been there for millions of years, this place is worth the time to savor... This is a small town and small town ways means a bit slower. Plus the food is delicious and you will want to enjoy it before getting on to the Grand Canyon an hour away... But kick back and enjoy..

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stopped here on the way to the Grand Canyon and it was so good we went there two days later on our way to Palm Springs. The staff are great, the food is traditional, good standard and good value. Save room for the fast array of excellent pies and puddings. My two sons learnt from our first visit and just had puddings on our second trip and where still both "beaten" by the sheer size of the servings!!!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

After a visit to the Grand Canyon, my family and I headed South to find a place to eat. We ended up in Williams and drove past this gem of a place and decided to give it a try. I am so glad we did. The food was delicious. I had a hot turkey sandwich, my husband had the Huevos Rancheros and my toddler had their Macaroni and Cheese...they say on the menu it's the best mac around....they are so right, it's pretty dang delicious. I think the highlight of our meal, however, was the chocolate banana cream pie that we shared. It was DELICIOUS. Service was wonderful, ambiance, charming. If you are ever in Williams, this is a place to try.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Returning to Las Vegas from the Grand Canyon we stopped here for lunch. This place is located across the street from the G.C. Railway in Williams just a few miles from the exit to I-40. A really great lunch. Who would have thought of putting a chili burger on cornbread! L liked this place so much I bought a coffee mug to remember it by.