“A great find!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Monterey, California
“A great find!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

After a visit to the Grand Canyon, my family and I headed South to find a place to eat. We ended up in Williams and drove past this gem of a place and decided to give it a try. I am so glad we did. The food was delicious. I had a hot turkey sandwich, my husband had the Huevos Rancheros and my toddler had their Macaroni and Cheese...they say on the menu it's the best mac around....they are so right, it's pretty dang delicious. I think the highlight of our meal, however, was the chocolate banana cream pie that we shared. It was DELICIOUS. Service was wonderful, ambiance, charming. If you are ever in Williams, this is a place to try.

• Visited January 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“A super find just off I-40”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Returning to Las Vegas from the Grand Canyon we stopped here for lunch. This place is located across the street from the G.C. Railway in Williams just a few miles from the exit to I-40. A really great lunch. Who would have thought of putting a chili burger on cornbread! L liked this place so much I bought a coffee mug to remember it by.

• Visited April 2013
Troy, Michigan
“Good food -- Great pies!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We ate here twice on the way to the Grand Canyon. The food was good -- I had homemade soup, my husband had a burger. We really came back for the pie. The pieces are so big that we split a piece of pecan pie, which was yummy!

• Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Dessert smorgasbord!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

A very simple lunch menu, but the desserts are amazing! Staff was very helpful and willing to walk you through all the options. Worth a stop.

• Visited March 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Very good breakfast!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We enjoyed our breakfast here the morning we left town. They had great service. It also has a cute little gift shop.

Visited April 2013