“Yum!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Hubby and I went here for dinner after a long day of driving. First off, service was great- very attentive and friendly staff. Even though they were very crowded, food was served quickly (10-15 min?). Nice family-friendly, casual atmosphere.

Second, the food! Huge portions and super yummy. I went with the classic breakfast (scrambled eggs w/ cheese, toast, potatoes, turkey sausage). Soo delicious, straight up comfort food. Hubby had the New York Strip with veggies and mashed potatoes and he loved it. Took some pie to go (raspberry cream cheese and German chocolate cake) and both were delicious. Would definitely recommend this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,376)

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family and I walked in randomly, got a table within 5 minutes. We all ordered our own meals. I had a bacon cheeseburger, it was awesome, it stuffed me. None of us could finish our entire plate. Service was good and the cafe is very laid back. It is a nice little down-home, country style cafe.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I loved eating here. It is a small diner with great food and good pies as well! I would recommend the roast beef dinner

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My family and I have been visiting Williams AZ at least twice a year for over 8 years. We have enjoyed the food and the pies at Pine Country as well as the customer service.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Gag!!! Save your money and go somewhere else! We went after Polar Express because it was close. The kids mac n cheese was Kraft for $5.99. The open-faced "turkey" dinner was deli meat with slimy slop that was supposed to be gravy and included instant mashed potatoes and canned mixed veggies. The cod dinner was burnt. Food took forever and definitely wasn't worth it. Manager could not have cared less and actually argued with us that their food is good.

1  Thank SM1LES

Been to Pine Country Restaurant? Share your experiences!