“Excellent pie!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed November 22, 2012

The atmosphere and meal was nice but the pie was excellent.. They have a couple dozen kinds of pie and every one we tried was excellent. Next time I go I will skip the meal and just have dessert!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,446)

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The service is EXCELLENT!!! We had breakfast here and the food was just fine, but the service was extra special.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food is very good and the service is good too. The restaurant is bright with lots of seating; seating for one or large groups. The pies and cakes are freshly made and the best! I asked the waitress what kind of berry pies they had the day I stopped in for a treat and there were so many I couldn't make up my mind so I had the carrot cake instead and it was delicous. I would definatly recommend this place to eat and do try a piece of cake, pie or pastry. It's the best!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food and service is always great. Love to have breakfast there oh and the Pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is must do while in Williams!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was to me just average. We had pie. While it was good it was still nothing great. This is a home style place. Large room. Clean and service was fast and pleasant.
It just seemed a bit touristy. [ Price wise ] But after all your are on RT. 66

Been to Pine Country Restaurant? Share your experiences!