“More than just pie!”

Pine Country Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Williams
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, Texas
“More than just pie!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We came here on the recommendation of our Grand Canyon tour guide, and he was right! We both had the taco salad and it was delicious. And then we both had the cherry-apple-peach pie. Oh my word was it wonderful! The crust was incredible! The price is right and the service is friendly. We would return in a heartbeat!

Tempe, Arizona
“Well, it's home cooking I guess”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you are looking for someone to cook you some frozen tortellini, heat up frozen veggies, and overcook chicken, then you'll love this place. Not worth what we paid at all, but then again nothing in Williams was, it's all overpriced.

1 Thank MorkMom
Hong Kong
“Should have tried the pie”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We decided to come to this place because we want to eat quick and go back to the hotel for some sleep. Well, the nightmare started here...I don't know what we ate, but we are pretty sure it's the dinner special - tortellini with chicken, that got us food poisoning. I had the turkey dinner and just had diarrhea but my bf was not that lucky and had to vomit in the middle of that night. We end up laying down the whole day the next day and did not get to tour around Fremont Downtown, Vegas before our flight back home. I hope it's just us with this exceptional encounter.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jen Y
Phoenix, Arizona
“Blueberry Pie was just okay”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stopped here to get dessert because everyone was talking about the great pie. I got a piece of blueberry pie and was disappointed. The crust was very thick with not a lot of flavor and there wasn't a lot of actual blueberries (it was October) - more like a lot of blue gelatin. I wish I would have gone with the lemon meringue or carrot cake (they both looked awesome). Maybe next time.

1 Thank 0ut4Fun
northridge
“Yummy, great place!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We really enjoyed our visit to Pine Country Restaurant...especially after a long day on the road. The food was great (we had the roasted chicken dinner and cherry/apple/peach pie!) They even had a fun assortment of coffee drinks. The menu was fun to read (had lots of movie quotes) :) The service was exceptional! A very "home-town" atmosphere. We also enjoyed visiting their gift shop and found a couple of cool Christian t-shirts to take home! Would definitely recommend.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Pine Country Restaurant? Share your experiences!