We decided to come to this place because we want to eat quick and go back to the hotel for some sleep. Well, the nightmare started here...I don't know what we ate, but we are pretty sure it's the dinner special - tortellini with chicken, that got us food poisoning. I had the turkey dinner and just had diarrhea but my bf was not that lucky and had to vomit in the middle of that night. We end up laying down the whole day the next day and did not get to tour around Fremont Downtown, Vegas before our flight back home. I hope it's just us with this exceptional encounter.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.