“Should have tried the pie”

Pine Country Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Williams
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Hong Kong
“Should have tried the pie”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We decided to come to this place because we want to eat quick and go back to the hotel for some sleep. Well, the nightmare started here...I don't know what we ate, but we are pretty sure it's the dinner special - tortellini with chicken, that got us food poisoning. I had the turkey dinner and just had diarrhea but my bf was not that lucky and had to vomit in the middle of that night. We end up laying down the whole day the next day and did not get to tour around Fremont Downtown, Vegas before our flight back home. I hope it's just us with this exceptional encounter.

1 Thank Jen Y

Phoenix, Arizona
“Blueberry Pie was just okay”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stopped here to get dessert because everyone was talking about the great pie. I got a piece of blueberry pie and was disappointed. The crust was very thick with not a lot of flavor and there wasn't a lot of actual blueberries (it was October) - more like a lot of blue gelatin. I wish I would have gone with the lemon meringue or carrot cake (they both looked awesome). Maybe next time.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank 0ut4Fun
northridge
“Yummy, great place!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We really enjoyed our visit to Pine Country Restaurant...especially after a long day on the road. The food was great (we had the roasted chicken dinner and cherry/apple/peach pie!) They even had a fun assortment of coffee drinks. The menu was fun to read (had lots of movie quotes) :) The service was exceptional! A very "home-town" atmosphere. We also enjoyed visiting their gift shop and found a couple of cool Christian t-shirts to take home! Would definitely recommend.

Mesa, Arizona
“first time at Pine Country”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Very good value for money. Place was crowded the entire time (that's a good thing) but it did not slow service. Nice portions..Friendly service. and while I did not have pie...an unbelievable selection of pies (I wonder if they have a "pie sampler).

Visited October 2012
“Great Eats!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We ate at Pine Country on a tip from the desk person at our hotel. Good home cookin style food with generous portions. Went there for dinner the first time and we liked it so much that we bypassed the FREE hotel breakfast and at there again the next morning.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Pine Country Restaurant? Share your experiences!