“outstanding!!!!!!”

Enid, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“outstanding!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We were a group of 95 (mostly high school age). John and his staff went out of their way to provide a wonderful meal of brisket, chicken, and sides. Not only was the food delicious, but also the atmosphere. John and his staff were very friendly and went above and beyond to create not just a dinner, but a memorable evening. This was one of the highlights of our entire tour.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank PioneerBand

Nuremberg, Germany
“You have kids? Than make a stop!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

On the route we only had a quick breakfast. When we arrived (as the first guests in this morning) everybody was very friendly and helpful to us - thanks for this! The service was alos quick, the food average/ok, the coffee could be a little bit stronger. Prices are very ok. But now, please read I you have kids: The patio-surroundings are like a little western town. I think this is a very nice place for the Youngsters to have breakfast or lunch.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank cyberman
Hampton, Virginia, United States
“great restaurant”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

great food and service and the owner was so friendly and responsive. found the restauarant by accidient but is it came well recommended. steaks were wonderful.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Fran N
New Orleans, Louisiana
“From a southern point of view”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I give this restaurant an overall rating of average only because of the atmosphere and friendly staff. Also wanted to add that my wife and I are from South Louisiana and are accustomed to spiced food and I would hate to mislead the wrong person, as many have went to the Branding Iron and left great reviews, as I read before showing up and was really disappointed in the food.Upon arriving we really liked how the place was setup outside, and the staff was friendly enough to step out the door and ask us if we was going to come eat.The place was slow and we was seated right away, our waiter was great and the food was served in a reasonable amount of time.I had the Ribeye which was the most tasteless steak I've ever had.My wife had the ribs and they also had no flavor, as if they had been taken out of a pack, baked or boiled and served

• Visited April 2013
Ash Fork
“We love this place! Best bloody Mary's.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This place has great atmosphere, Camille makes the best Bloody Mary's! Hamburgers are excellent. And I hope you have the pleasure of meeting Tuffy. Great atmosphere, great service, great food.

• Visited April 2013