“We love this place! Best bloody Mary's.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Branding Iron Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 57 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ash Fork
“We love this place! Best bloody Mary's.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This place has great atmosphere, Camille makes the best Bloody Mary's! Hamburgers are excellent. And I hope you have the pleasure of meeting Tuffy. Great atmosphere, great service, great food.

• Visited April 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Plain good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stopped by for a late dinner recently and were very pleased with the visit. The entire complex has a faux Western look to it which works fine in this setting. The service was great and the waiter was a bit inexperienced but more than made up for it by being super nice and enthusiastic. I got the ribeye which was simple but just delicious and done exactly to my liking. By all means try the local beer from the the Grand Canyon Brewery which is brewed in Williams, AZ. Excellent beer.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Southampton Parish, Bermuda
“Not just the best in Williams...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We ate here a month ago. Their ribeye steak was perfect! No steak sauce needed here - just a great steak the way it was cooked! My wife ordered a half rack of ribs, and it was three ribs more than she could eat - a good thing for me! They cook the ribs without sauce because they believe the ribs, like the ribeye, is good enough without the sauce. True, but their BBQ sauce is so good, you really should experience the flavor of the meat with the sauce - it was awesome. In Washington, I'm a fan of Ellensberg's Rodeo City BBQ. Sorry, Rodeo City, my new favorite is in Williams! I just wish it wasn't so far away. Whenever my travels do take me to/through Williams, you can be sure I'll be stopping at the Branding Iron! Staff & service was great too!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank William P
Chincoteague Island, Virginia
“We had a lot of fun but you gotta relax!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

We laughed more at this meal than we did at any other & we had a fun trip! The food was very good, although the menu is pretty limited - for example, as a side you are getting green beans. They are good green beans though! My husband had the prime rib, which was on special & we were warned it sells out quickly. I had the ribs, they were great, & we both got big salty baked potatoes with sour cream and butter. They had a tour bus come in while we were eating and our server was a very nice but very young man so I won't pick on the service, this is not the place to get fussy about details, but we enjoyed the atmosphere and all of the people working were just as nice as can be.

Visited March 2013
baraboo,wi
“great food great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

stopped in for lunch and ended up staying for 24 hours,If the main restaurant is closed go to there saloon next door run by the same people, they also have a bed and breakfast with great rooms .owner jim was great and the staff was very helpful with my mom who is on the frail side came right out and helped us out, this means alot to me.we had all three meals there and it was great.

• Visited December 2012