“Great Lunch, Friendly atmosphere”
Review of Wild West Junction

Wild West Junction
Ranked #13 of 37 things to do in Williams
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stopped in on our way to Carlsbad Caverns for a family vacation, had lunch and it was great. The staff was friendly and you could taste the home cooked style of the meal.

1  Thank diomasaighes
in 7 reviews
"stage"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I visit Williams frequently throughout the summer and decided after some time that we needed to try this little place. Wonderful, Awesome Burgers - hand made just like the menu said. Excellent service and company! A big thanks to Camille, John, and Grace for sharing my birthday with me!

3  Thank Stacee B
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The Gunfight is a funny, comedic little show. My teens and I enjoyed the laid back skit. It's a fun way to pass the time and takes place right in front of a delicious ice cream shop!

2  Thank CharFortWorth
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stumbled upon this place by accident and were we lucky or what. It was rodeo weekend and the owner, John, had thought the room entitled "Hacienda" had already been let for the night.

We were on our way to another steak house when a voice shouted "where y'all folks going"
We turned and was greeted by a cowboy. My girlfriend asked if they had food and alchohol to which he replied "yes ma'am" I asked If they had a room "yes sir" was the reply.

We viewed the room and was impressed- two queen size beds, two private balconies, a bar (dry)
tv, air con a jacuzzi bath and all done out with both style and taste. Before I could get my cash out my girlfriend had moved in!
Next came the food which was cooked to perfection with multiple people all claiming to be the chef- I dont care who cooked it, it was just sooooo good.
They had a guy with a guitar singing and entertaining the crowd of around 35 people.
We got talking to the owner who turned out to be the Mayor of the town as well as the honoury Sherriff. We then had a roping lesson from "red" at 11 oclock at night which was sooo funny.
After a really good nights sleep (slightly interupted by the 4 o'clock freight train, which to be fair added to the experience) we went to breakfast which was included....
It was just like the evening meal the night before, huge and cooked to perfection.
Again we were entertained by "red" and when it was time to leave handshakes were given and a .45 cartridge case (empty) and made into a whistle was given as a present.
A truly awesome experience and we will go back again
Thanks Mayor Moore and Red