“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was referred to Station 66 by two different people, I had to try it. I got a pizza to go and took it back to the hotel. Pizza survived the drive and ended up being a pretty good choice.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We wandered into Station 66 Italian Bistro after spending the day at the Grand Canyon. Steven was very attentive. When he took our drink order, I told him I would like extra lemon with my Iced Tea, so he brought me an entire bowlful! We decided on the Caprice salad, to share after I asked Steven if the tomatoes were really nice....he brought one to the table for me to "inspect" The salad was wonderful. We followed the salad with the Pepperoni Pizza. It was tangy and the crust was perfect. We would strongly encourage you to try this fun little place when in Williams, AZ

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Our family really enjoyed Station 66 Italian Bistro. The place is cute and service was excellent. The beverages of craft beer, locally-made wine and the excellent mixed drink "Station 66" were great, the salads were wonderful (we had the Kale Caeser and Greek) and the pizza was excellent. A little pricey, but a great dining experience. Would definitely go there again if we were in the area.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had dinner at Station 66 Italian Bistro - really great pizza cooked in their own wood-fired oven. Unique toppings and delicious. Also enjoyed a glass of wine from the Grand Canyon Winery. My husband loved his Italian margarita. Good service from our server, Steven. Really added to our experience of Williams - highly recommend.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We were in Williams AZ to take the train to the Grand canyon. After the trip we were hungry for dinner. We thought about going back to Flagstaff where we were staying at a hotel, but decided to take a chance on the Station 66 Italian Bistro. Are we ever glad we did! This place is so amazing, I really didn't expect to find such a cool dining experience in such a little town. From the craft brewed beer sampler to the salads to the wood fire oven pizza the place was just amazing! Our server Steven was great, he recommended the best items on the menu and was very knowledgeable about the beers we sampled. Even the tee shirts in their gift shop were cool!
I highly recommend the Station 66 Italian Bistro, we will DEFINITELY be back.

Been to Station 66 Italian Bistro? Share your experiences!