“Underwhelmed”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Cool looking place- but that's about it- the food was ok- but the server failed to inform us of ingredient changes (like using kale in place of lettuce in the salads) also the waiter could've really stepped up his game-

Write a ReviewReviews (1,061)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

A little bit of a wait, we were wondering if anyone even knew we were there. Pizza was pretty good, but thin crust was about enough for 2 to share. We had 5 in our party. It was cool to sit on the upstairs outdoor seating. The stuffed ravioli was good, and the servers were pretty nice, but pretty pricey. It was crowded even in the off-season.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great little place! Went for dinner and loved the food. We ordered pasta but the pizzas looked yum as well. Service was friendly and they offered some options to customize one of the dishes which was impressive.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food is average and I think overpriced. The ambiance is quiet nice for this little town. This restaurant is almost 1 year old so fairly new in WIlliams.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We went there after it first opened. I had a calzone which was OK,primarily because the wood-fired crust was terrific. We'd had bruschetta, which consisted of small pieces of bread topped with what seemed to be straight tomato paste and mozzarella slices on top. The second time, I had the special which was a terrifically awful lasagna. I had a taste of the pizza-the crust was wonderful and thin, but again it was like they slathered it with tomato paste-no spice, no flavor. I like the ambiance of the building although it's a bit noisy for my taste. A good place to have a beer or glass of wine but I won't eat there again. Over $60 for two drinks and two entrees that were really crappy??! I'd spend that kind of money at Red Raven across the street any day.

Been to Station 66 Italian Bistro? Share your experiences!