Motel 6 Williams East - Grand Canyon
Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
$142
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
$150
Days Inn Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
$97
$120
RodewayInn
$214
$200
The Lodge On Route 66(Williams)(Great Value!)
$140
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
$92
Highlander Motel(Williams)(Great Value!)
$79
Grand Motel(Williams)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnewly renovated roomsthe main streetwalking distancebed was comfortablein townnice stayroad tripfree breakfastsafewaydopekeyswestmicrowaveinterstatecanyon
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Phoned ahead. Got their ADA room as I can't walk. Shower was good. Room was old, but clean. We also had our small Yorkee dog. Had a little trouble checking in as I wanted to pay cash. Clerk did not know how to credit my deposit on my card. Bur all was resolved. Nice quite town.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed at this motel after hearing about it from a friend. Super friendly front desk staff, decent price, and a good sized room. Nothing fancy, but worked great for an overnight to visit the Grand Canyon. Free WIFI as well, unlike the other Motel 6 I stayed in, that wanted to charge $2.99/day/computer...I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stopped here on our road trip and booked on the spot. It was a good value, safe, and in a good location! We didn't realize until the next day what a CUTE town Williams is! Very close to the Main Street with the restaurants and souvenir shops.

No complaints!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Adventureandthrills
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Obviously, it's a Motel 6 so my expectations weren't high but it was the service that made it even worse. The girl checking us out the morning of Sept 30th hardly even looked at us, she just stood there texting on her cell phone. Wireless only in the lobby? Don't advertise wireless if I have to be in the lobby to use it and you don't even have a CHAIR FOR ME TO SIT IN while I'm using it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We were in this motel for one night and it was good overall. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The ice-machine was just around the corner. Unfortunately, the wifi didn't work so we took the advice from the lady at the front desk and used the one from Safeway (which was turned out at night). Williams is small so everything is in walking distance. The motel is good as a base for Grand Canyon.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends