Norris Inn
Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
$140
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
$200
$100
RodewayInn
The Lodge On Route 66(Williams)(Great Value!)
$150
Grand Canyon Railway Hotel(Williams)(Great Value!)
$160
Hotwire.com
Highlander Motel(Williams)(Great Value!)
$69
$94
Hotwire.com
Days Inn Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
$123
$118
TripAdvisor
Canyon Motel & RV Park(Williams)(Great Value!)
$92
Grand Motel(Williams)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for an inexpensive motel after leaving the Canyon and liked this one because it was on the edge of town & inexpensive. We found our room to be clean and a good size. The pool was a nice plus & it was cool and clean ( the hot tub was too full of dead bugs to use though).

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Very run down. Beds are terrible. Everything is worn out and old. There were food stains on the walls. I will never go back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank etcetera_sue
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Better stay outside instead of in this place. The owners are mean, rude, liars and all they want is your money.
I got to this motel late at night and I asked to see the room before I book it. The Oriental lady said I should pay first and if I did not like the room she would give me a refund. So I did pay for it. I got to the room and the room was dirty with a bad smell amd no heat. I started the heater but it was not getting any warmer than 48 degrees F. So went back to the reception to get my money back. She called her husband who told me they have a no refund policy. They were both screaming at me and she called me "garbage" and " stupid", saying that I am not able to use the eater in the room. I advised them that I am an attorney and if they do not refund me I will see them in court and they'll have to pay for my wasted time with them too. She refunded me, but kept on being rude till I left the office.

I think this place should be shut down.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank elena h
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Unfortunately my husband is not very savvy at booking hotels... He booked us here for one night on our way home to Canada... The room is dirty, stinky, small, cramped, dark, it has no coffee maker, no shampoo, no lotion... The bathroom fan sounds like a jet. The owners aren't too friendly either.. Oh and the pillows look like someone urinated on them, big yellow stains, yuck!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lellybean
Reviewed April 10, 2011

The staff was very unfriendly at first.
Bad smell, but could handle it.
We arrived early morning and the staff said they charged half of the price but actually charged full price or even more which I realized after checking with the Internet.
I chose this one because of the name of the motel, and I was so tired and just wanted to stay somewhere and this motel is one of the first motels you can see when you entered Williams. Don't be in a hurry to find motels in here. There are bunch of motels here and you will have better options.
Tip. Actually they charged the full two nights and even more. When we left in the morning to see the grand canyon we asked them to clean the room but the staff said very unfriendly with weired face "You just checked in early morning but you want to clean the room?" anyway, I felt bad with the staff. Not a good choice in conclusion.

• Stayed: April 2011