“Eye popping antique back bar”
Review of Spenser's Bar

Spenser's Bar
Ranked #21 of 65 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American
Description: Great menu, reasonable prices, beautiful bar carved in 1887, all types of libations.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We just had drinks, and coffee in the morning, but a neat bar. The staff was very friendly, my wife's drink was excellent.

There are newer reviews for Spenser's Bar

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had the four cheese pizza and hubby had the chicken quesadilla. Not overpriced, for the atmosphere. The waitress was extremely helpful and friendly.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Service with a smile unlike the cafe.I guess you get what you pay for...Despite my being very tired from missing my meal time the waitress went to great lengths to provide hot food and great service

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife and I are staying at the Grand Canyon Railroad Hotel for a couple of nights and we tried Spenser's Bar tonight and we were pleasantly surprised. We got our food to go so we could relax in our room after a day on the road, and it only took about ten minutes for our excellent Chicken Caesar salad and Coconino BLT Wrap to arrive. The very nice bartender kept us company and talked about the famous carved bar which is worth seeing. We were impressed with the food and will stop back for sure.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We stopped in to kill an hour and were pleasantly surprised with this little bar in the hotel. The beer was good and kailua coffee was super! Kids are allowed but not seated at the bar...Watch out for the cranky bar babe.