“Great Experience”

Cuisines: American
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stopped off for lunch in Williams on our way back from the Grand Canyon to Sedona. I wanted to eat in an authentic American diner at some point during our two week holiday. Up to this point we hadn't come across any that looked the least bit inviting.
We parked up on Route 66 across from the first diner we saw. I was so pleased when I realised that it was Goldie's - I had read such good reviews on Tripadvisor that I was sure it was the diner for me & I wasn't disappointed.
I was ridiculously thrilled to be in that particular diner & on Route 66, I was grinning so much I could hardly get my mouth around my burger!
The meal was excellent. Freshly cooked to order & good quality food. It was the best meal we had during our holiday.
The waitress was friendly & attentive.
Don't let the look of the outside of the building & the state of the car park put you off going in - you'll be missing a real treat if you pass it by.

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank Mo B

• Turkish first
Bullhead City, Arizona, United States
“very good”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Parking on the street very easy in the morning. Very happy with our breakfast. fast service waitress very nice. coffee good.

• Visited October 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
“Good food, Poor Service”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

When we got there the waitress was obviously annoyed that we had come. There aren't any posted hours anywhere, but apparently they were closing (at 1:30 in the afternoon). We got our food relatively quickly, but we needed more ketchup, wanted to order a milkshake after we were finished eating, and needed our check, and every time the server and the cook were standing out on the sidewalk smoking and we had to wait kind of a long time. The food was good, but I wouldn't go back...

Visited October 2013
Warwick, United Kingdom
“A great place or breakfast in a 1950s setting”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had been here before so decided to come back for breakfast, we drove the 54 miles from the Grand Canyon to Williams for breakfast on route. We weren't disappointed, there was no one in there when we arrived we greeted and seated and served really quickly, the food was cooked fresh we even heard the chef whisking the eggs. The scrambled eggs were fluffy, the sausage delicious and the fried potatoes were great we really enjoyed it.

The setting is so unique on Route 66 an authentic diner with 1950 music playing and decor o match. I would strongly recommend people try it if they are in the area as it is a unique experience coupled with great food.

• Visited September 2013
Baxter, Minnesota
“Good, simple food”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you're looking for a good, old fashioned burger, this is your spot. Seemed clean enough and the server was attentive. Our daughter had the waffles and LOVED them.

• Visited July 2013