“Awesome place for a morning drink and quick breakfast!”
Review of Cafe 326 - CLOSED

Cafe 326
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe 326 is located on Route 66 and specializes in homemade baked goods and locally roasted specialty coffee. Eric and Donya Hadder, owners of Cafe 326, have called Williams home for more than 16 years and have always dreamed of owning a piece of Route 66 charm. It is their goal that during your visit to 326 you find not only high quality food but also a welcoming environment that will enrich your overall Northern Arizona experience. Locals rave about the Southwest Chief breakfast sandwich made with pico de gallo cream cheese and ginormous cinnamon rolls, real fruit smoothies and a revolving 20 plus varieties of loose leaf tea. If you miss this little gem for breakfast, stop in for a delicious lunch sandwich, homemade pie and the out of this world lemon bar!
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I'm a local and normally not a coffee person, but I had a long night with some friends having to help a friend broken down overnight on the highway, so I joined them for coffee in the morning. Got an iced vanilla latte with their breakfast sandwich of egg, sausage, cheese on a crossaint. Mike was working and did a great job juggling various drink orders while getting food ready for us. With nice weather, there is a small outdoor seating area that is very comfortable, perfect for a coffee shop like this! They have lunch sandwiches as well, haven't had a chance to try them out yet. The service and product is great! Definitely NOT a "tourist trap" like so many other places in this town.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to get here earlier in the summer season, finally made it today. I went in mid-morning for a pastry and ice tea. The wait to order was a bit long. Customer before me ordered sandwiches and they make everything fresh and to order. The problem with that was one person behind the register taking orders, money and doing food prep (I would have liked to see her wear gloves during food prep though she did wash her hands before/after handling money. I wanted just a croissant and ice tea. They'll make any of their 15+ teas to order (hot or iced). I said "I just want a basic tea" as I looked over the varieties. Staff didn't respond nor make a suggestion so I gave up and ordered a soft drink. The croissant was good, though smaller than I expected. The lunch menu looks tasty. I wish they had, and offered, samples of the chicken salad (which sounds great) since they promoted it on their Facebook page.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

THE BEST ! Family-owned, pastries made fresh daily from scratch and cooked in their own oven - blueberry scones, cinnamon roles (my son couldn't wait for the next morning to go back for another!) This coffee shop even has breakfast sandwiches. Smoothies & Bagels are awesome also!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Owner is now baking her own pastries, which are huge and delicious. Coffee was excellent, with many different choices. I really believe in supporting non-chain coffee bars and restaurants, and this place fits the bill. The seating is roomy, the atmosphere small-town but not claustrophobic.

Donya H, Owner at Cafe 326, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Hello Emher from Fort Worth Texas,

THANK YOU so much for sending us a review on trip advisor we are happy to have served you and hope you come back to see what new pastries we have. Currently we now have stuffed croissants!
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had some treats here twice. The service was great, the in-house cookie and lemon bar were amazing, and coffee & hot chocolate were superb. A nice find to go with our amazing visit to Williams. Check it out.