“decent thai food”

Dara Thai Cafe
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We always struggle to find vegetarian options when traveling. This place had many options. The food was comparable with thai places in Massachusetts. It was a little pricey. Given that folks like hot sauce in the southwest we were unsure how hot the food would be and asked for medium and mild offerings. In retrospect we should have asked for it hot as it was a little more mild than it is in Massachusetts.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Service was a bit slow because there was only one server on duty the night we were there, but the food was quite good.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Food was very good and reasonably priced. We had lunch and there was a nice crowd for a Monday. Service was quick. I ordered my dish as a 4 out of 5 for spicy and it was rather HOT. 3 would have been better but it was still excellent. We were all pleased with our food.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

What a nice change of pace for williams. Veggies fresh curry great with Thai basil. Pad thai wonerful. Did I mention the hot sake. We ate in but to go would be great also.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Just a local yokel here who orders take-out from this place weekly. I've never had a miss here. I especially love their Pad Bai Gapraow (holy basil stir-fry) with beef slices and also thoroughly enjoy their Pad Thai with shrimp. I usually order 4 out of 5 for spiciness for my entrees and get warmed up nicely. Yes, it's quite hot! Try 1 or 2 for you spice-averse types.

"Apple" is such a sweetie. I'm trying to learn Thai language and cooking and Apple even gives me sprigs of holy basil and lemon grass to take home. Take a detour from the typical in Williams and treat yourself to something a bit more exotic. Yummm!