“Average food”

Dara Thai Cafe
Ranked #17 of 65 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The service at this off main street small restaurant surpasses the food. The food was bland and rather disappointing (especially since it's our favorite food) however the service was great. Note that this establishment does close during the slow season.

There are newer reviews for Dara Thai Cafe

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I got take out from here to eat at the hotel. The service was fast and friendly and the restaurant is nicely decorated. The food was good (I had fried glass noodles) but was not knock-out great like I read in the other reviews. It lacked a bit in flavor and the vegetables were rubbery. The other two people with me agreed. I would definitely go back, though, if in Williams to give it another try.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We loved the food and service.
We know Thai food; we've spent a lot of time in Thailand.
The family that runs it is from Bangkok and they do an excellent job!
Don't miss out on the Thai Milk Tea! Authentic! We felt like we were back in Thailand!

1  Thank TomJen87
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Located behind the Grand Canyon Hotel (travelling eastwards) , this place can be a little difficult to find if you just stick to travelling along Route 66. We arrived just in time to order lunch ! Our initial concerns about being the only diners in the restaurant were rapidly put to rest when we received the food. No wonder Arizona Highway Magazine gave this a star rating as one of the top ten places to eat in Arizona. Congratulations to the mother and daughter partnership in offering a good selection of excellent Thai dishes.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I like this place as a first impression. The menu seemed full of good choices. I had a ginger chicken dish with a brown sauce. Near the top left side of the menu. I ate it but it was so salty that I did not enjoy it at all.

Been to Dara Thai Cafe? Share your experiences!