“No food left :( Closed several hours before posted closing time.”
Review of The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant - CLOSED

The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Reservations a must. Notice: June 18, 2014: Our lease has been transferred to another business. We will be closing our doors July 20, 2014. We'll miss you all and thank you for making us the number 1 restaurant for 4 years. God bless you, Kathi & Kevin
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We got into Williams on a Sunday night before going to the Grand Canyon on a Monday. This meal was the one were looking forward to most on our stay in Williams. We arrived right before 7pm (I believe they are normally open until 9-10pm) and the place was completely dark, closed up, with a sign up that they were out of food and would not be back until the following weekend. We were not able to try again as we were only staying in Williams 2 nights before moving on to Sedona. I gave them a 4 because the food I would think must really be that good if they sold out so early. However, I think they should make more food if the demand is so high. Disappointed we didn't get to try it.

TheSingingPigBBQ, Owner at The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Hello Camarillo: I'm so sorry we missed you. As you may know from Trip Advisor, Yelp, our website and other information online, we are just a small mom & pop restaurant. We would LOVE to put out more food, but it is just physically impossible with just the two of us. We encourage diners to call ahead for reservations and to reserve ribs, as they sell out the quickest. Thank you for writing your review, I know it will be helpful to others as a reminder that we are open from Noon until 10PM, or we sell out of food; which ever comes first.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

After site seeing at the Grand Canyon, the husband and I were looking for a good meal. We found The Singing Pig through Yelp, and we couldn't wait to return from our vacation to write reviews for the lovely owners. You are warmly greeted upon entering, the 100 year old saloon is a hoot, and, of course, the food is incredible! My husband had the double angus burger and has raved about it to everyone! These are how burgers are supposed to taste. I had the single angus, and it was definitely the best burger I've had. Everything about them is perfect from the bun, to the delicious homemade sauces, to the perfectly cooked beef and cheese. If you're in Williams, you should most definitely stop by. We can't wait to have an excuse to be back in that area!

1  Thank JHumm
TheSingingPigBBQ, Owner at The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your kindness in submitting this review to TripAdvisor. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Please come back and see us whenever you can. Kathi & Kevin

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We were surprised that this humble restaurant was rated #1--until we ate there. Truly great pulled pork and baby back ribs, served by the nicest people you could meet, and consumed in a 100-year-old saloon. Make reservations!

TheSingingPigBBQ, Owner at The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

God bless you HT Watson and thank you for your kind review. Come see us again when you can. Love, Kathi & Kevin

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I had a nice conversation with the owner, and she was so personable and fun to talk to. Our food was delivered quickly, but I have had much better BBQ ribs and chicken before. It was alright, but not as outstanding as the reviewers made it seem. We ate in the tiny restaurant on 3rd Street, which was... well, it needs to be overhauled. It needs a renovation, because it really is a dive. To the owner, Kathi, I am sorry, but while you are a lovely person, your restaurant needs to either improve the food or improve the surroundings, but preferably both.

TheSingingPigBBQ, Owner at The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Hello Michigan. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. If you are a business owner who rents your business space then you'll understand that we'd all like to renovate, but don't own this 100 year-old-building and so cannot. Williams has something for everyone and if ambiance is at the top of your list, I'm sure you will find plenty of spaces in this small western town to accommodate your desires. We prefer to put our money into the finest quality food we can buy and while BBQ is different in different parts of the world and tastes run different for everyone, we hope you enjoyed yourselves while you were out west. Safe travels home, Kathi & Kevin

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Should not be number one. It's no longer active business. When I ate there last year food was fine....but atmosphere limited..?

You must have us confused with another restaurant. We've been open all year for 3 years.