“Exceptional Service - Perfect Food”
Review of The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant - CLOSED

The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Reservations a must. Notice: June 18, 2014: Our lease has been transferred to another business. We will be closing our doors July 20, 2014. We'll miss you all and thank you for making us the number 1 restaurant for 4 years. God bless you, Kathi & Kevin
“Exceptional Service - Perfect Food”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My daughter and I went to The Singing Pig BBQ restaurant this evening. We met Kathi and Kevin who are the owners and operators of the restaurant. Kevin cooks and Kathi meets, greets and serves. They are personable, considerate, and genuinely interested in providing quality food and service.

I ordered the Rib and Chicken plate with fries and slaw. My daughter shared my meal and ordered a pulled pork sandwich which we split. The ribs, chicken and pulled pork literally melt in the mouth. Fries are crispy, not greasy. Meats were cooked to perfection. Sauce has a unique flavor that was so good my daughter and I both dipped our fries in the extra BBQ sauce.

We chose to sit in the century old Tavern attached to the restaurant. Locals surrounded us. Some danced, Others hung out at the bar, and a few used the pool tables.

Service was exceptional, Food was perfect.

• Visited March 2013
TheSingingPigBBQ, Owner at The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you both. Kathi & Kevin

Williams, AZ
“Best burger ever!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been here a couple times since Singing Pig moved up to #1, as I just wasn't sure they could beat Red Raven and Dara Thai and had to experience it for myself. The first time, sometime last summer, I ordered the ribs. They were good, juicy, fall-off-the-bone tender. The cole slaw was good. Was it a darn good meal? Absolutely. Was it the #1 place in Williams? Top 5, yes, but I just couldn't put them above the two I mentioned before.

But then my roommate told me a couple months ago that I needed to try the burger. So we went back, and I ordered the double burger. It was a double cheeseburger with BBQ shredded pork on top. There was some sort of horseradish mayo on top of that. I took that first bite and nearly passed out. The flavors that were in that bite were absolutely astonishing. I've never tasted anything like it. I devoured the burger. The cole slaw was absolutely top-notch. THIS was worth the #1 ranking in Williams! Sure, the ribs were good, but that burger was without a doubt the best burger I have ever eaten in my life. Singing Pig, you have proven you are worthy of #1! Definitely my #1 recommendation for a place to eat in Williams!

• Visited January 2013
We agree, the Black Angus Burger with pulled pork is the best! Thank you for joining us for your meal and we hope to see you again next time you're in town. Kathi & Kevin
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent food, excellent service, down to earth western establishment!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Best ribs we have ever tasted hands down. We ate in the saloon connected to The Singing Pig restaurant (which has very little room). Saloon was huge and has a juke box, pool tables, and other games. We ordered drinks from the bar. Kathi the owner of the Singing Pig was extremely personal and friendly. Service was attentive and appropriate. We don't go to Williams often but definitely will be back. We wish we could have them cater our wedding at the Grand Canyon but they are too small to do that.

• Visited February 2013
So glad you enjoyed your meal with us. Thank you for your kind review. Wish we could have helped you cater your wedding. Many blessings and a long life together. Kathi & Kevin
Zurich, Switzerland
“Excellent food, great owners!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were greeted at the door by one of the friendly owners, Kathy, and she immediately gave us stick pins to place on the wall map to indicate where our home town was located. Kathy asked us if we wished to be seated by the kitchen with unlimited access to the soda machine or if we would like to dine in the bar. Having done research, of course we asked to be seated in the bar area as it has 100+ year old decorations. As soon as we told her we were visiting from Switzerland she escorted us into the main bar area and introduced us to a large group of bikers also visiting from Switzerland.

Bartender, Carly, took or beer order after she explained some of the micro brews on the menu we had inquired about. We tried a couple of micro brews and they were really good and Carly was very friendly. Kathy returned and took our food order for ribs and fries. The ribs were fall off the bone and simply delicious! The fries were also good.

The atmosphere in the bar was fun and all the bar stools were full. There were guest playing songs from the juke box, three pool tables, several video games and a shuffle board game.

During our dinner, we noticed how Kathy worked the room to keep us and the other customers engaged, happy and made us feel as we were regulars. There were several dining places of note on our western US National parks tour and this was by far the best service we received on our three week tour!

After being very stuffed and happy from dinner, Kathy and Kevin talked with us back by the kitchen for nearly 30 minutes. They are a great down to earth couple and went above and beyond to spend time talking with us and it felt as though we had been friends for years. They run a great restaurant and from everything we noticed they are and will continue to be very successful based on how they treated us.

A truly superb dining experience! I would certainly visit again without doubt.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank FormerCaliBoy
It was such a pleasure meeting you and our after dinner talk was terrific! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and please come back and see us again if you're ever in the area.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Made a pig of myself LOL”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I ordered 1/2 rack ribs to split and each had the pulled pork sandwich with fries & cole slaw. SO GOOD! Pork moist & juicy with all sorts of special sauces, cole slaw great flavor and fries cooked perfectly. Very small so we ate in the salloon next door. Friendly service!

• Visited February 2013
TheSingingPigBBQ, Owner at The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
We do it all the time too. lol. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our little Mom & Pop restaurant. We appreciate it. Blessings to you and yours, Kathi & Kevin