“The Owl's Nest”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cornycorn...
Scottsdale, Arizona
“The Owl's Nest”
Reviewed July 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was our first stay at the newest cabin, The Owl's Nest. As soon as you walk in the front door, it is an amazing experience. The high ceilings, the beautiful floors, the spacious open concept and beautiful kitchen -- need I say more? We loved everything about it. When you say "classy" this was above my expectations. The furniture and decor are like something on HGTV. The king-size bed was very comfortable and the bathrooms had everything you would need for your short or long stay. We would definitely go back and stay there. Thank you Amy and Steve for letting us spend our anniversary weekend at your beautiful cabin.

joeygoali...
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The drive up here was beautiful to begin with. When we got up to the cabin it was way more than we expected! It was homey and luxurious. Exactly what my girlfriend and I needed! We went on hikes and into town and it was just an incredible vacation! Can't wait to go back! Thank you Classy Cabins!

codymh71
Phoenix, Arizona
“Classy Cabins - Owls Nest”
Reviewed July 6, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

What an amazing cabin nestled in the forest! The perfect combination of luxury and comfort. I will definitely be back.

Meganguil...
“Amazing is an understatement!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This cabin blew me away! It was the perfect mix of classy, cozy, and relaxing! The details that the owners put into this cabin was beyond incredible. It has an open floor plan that brought everyone together as a family for entertainment and dining together. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect getaway! Thank you to the Sorenson's for putting so much love and care into this cabin, it really does show! I cannot wait to return!

KeatonKS
Tempe, Arizona
“Wow! Expectations Shattered!”
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

WOW! Can you even call this a cabin? Owl's Nest shattered all of my expectations of what a cabin should look and feel like. The instant you set eyes on this palace in the woods you will know what I mean. As soon as you enter the front door you are welcomed by a wide open area perfect for large gatherings. Here, you'll find a pool table, a kitchen you could have sworn you've seen on the cover of a magazine, and media area surrounded by a custom luxurious couch. Vintage lighting on exposed beams, stainless steel appliances, a pass-through fireplace, gorgeous flooring, a custom kitchen table, "model-home" bathrooms, a large laundry room, and plenty of bedrooms are just a handful of the details you might notice. Absolutely everything in this place is the highest quality possible and its clear that no corners were cut. I will definitely be coming back!

Tyler S
“Northern Arizona Luxury at its Finest”
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Classy Cabins AZ offers the pinnacle of luxury when it comes to cabin rentals up in Northern Arizona. I recently stayed at their newest cabin, Owl's Nest, which blew me away the moment I walked in the door. From the upgraded amenities to the high thread count bed sheets, no detail is missed. This cabin was extremely well thought out, offering upmost comfort and luxury when you're in between exploring the tall pines of Northern Arizona. My family particularly enjoyed the large living space where we could all gather together on a comfy couch and watch a movie before bed. If you are looking to explore the beauty of Northern Arizona and have a luxurious place to come back to, look no further, you will not find a better looking rental.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing