Buffalo Pointe Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Westerner Motel(Williams)
View Hotel
All reviewsbed and breakfastin townlady runninggrand canyonrecommend staying hererouteblinds
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed one night of our round Arizona road trip in this cozy B & B. We stopped on chance and were very pleased when there was a room available. We were upstairs in what is referred to as Marilyn's Room. It was nicely appointed and well furnished. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean, as was the bathroom. The bathroom, however is on the cramped side.
The Inn is centrally located in town and this makes for an easy walk to anywhere else you want to see while in Williams.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JER1959
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The description of this Inn doesn't correspond anymore to the reality. The owners are retiring and the place is for sale. The hotel across he street manages the rooms though. So the Inn feels a bit empty: the restaurant is closed and there is no entertain'ent any more. Our room was small but comfortable. The decoration is very old fashioned! Breakfast was ok. I still think it's a bit overpriced but that's all you can get so close to the Grand Canyon.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2009

I travelled past and stopped to check out this lodge after I declined the quote of $160 for a standard room at a Best Western Property up the road. The manager at the Buffalo was very polite, pointing out how old and historic the property is, and showed me the Marilyn Monroe Suite ($89 incl. BF). It was charming, carefully decorated in black and white and very authentic for the time where she might have stayed there. I spoke to other guests and they also liked their rooms. The food was good Country Fare (I recommend the Buffalo Burger). Go there if you like something different!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Martina049
Reviewed October 13, 2008

We stayed at the first room off the porch and we loved it. Kitchy as it is in many ways, it was comfortable with a good bed. This is not for the handicapped but a couple is just good. Friendly folks and the free breakfast pancakes are wonderful. Stay here for a good nights sleep. We used this as the jumping off place for Sedona and the Grand Canyon and it was centrally located.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank 02corvette
Reviewed July 25, 2008

I found this B&B online while looking for a reasonable place to stay in Williams. Cost wise Buffalo Pointe was way reasonable compared to what other hotels were asking. I booked the 2 bedroom suite for me and my family (2 adults four children) and it worked out very nicely. Nothing elaborate, just nice clean rooms with a homey feel.

They have a great resturant with excellent food. I say that because I have a diet free of gluten, beef and pork. To be honest I was sure all I'd be able to eat was dinner salads. Boy was I wrong. Grilled salmon, chicken, veggies each night I had a delicious meal. Our children loved the dining swing table.

Buffalo Pointe was our first stop on our trip to cross country. Now that I'm home (15 hotels later) it was by and far the best stay for the money. One of the owners was on site during our stay. His friendlyness and can do attitude cemented my great opinion of Buffalo Pointe.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank 12Invest