This hotel is comparable to a Comfort Inn Suites, with the added ambience of a classic, wood-adorned turn-of-the-century bar, Spencers.
If you're planning to take the railway, why not spend the extra money for the Luxury "Parlor" class car, and instead stay in a nearby Motel 6. You can always stop by the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel for a drink, or to peruse the railway station and grounds without staying at the hotel.
The value of the Grand Canyon Railway is in its proximity to the train, and not for its modest amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of a bygone era at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. Designed to resemble the century-old train depot that housed the original Fray Marcos Hotel, our hotel is a relaxing retreat in a picturesque Western setting. The 298-room hotel is just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Combined with a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser's Pub, The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway