This was my best vacation yet. Been in Vegas, Chicago, NY, Phoenix, Orlando, Miami in winter, but this is the best view of all. Tha weather is extreme in the mornings, but the views worth it. Stay at the GC 1 night, so I had the time to eat, sightseeing at day and night, drink and buy souvenirs. If you want to enjoy your trip and use your money wisely, stay 1 night at least in each hotel, in Williams and GC. I'll be there the next january with my wife. She deserve the time off!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of a bygone era at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. Designed to resemble the century-old train depot that housed the original Fray Marcos Hotel, our hotel is a relaxing retreat in a picturesque Western setting. The 298-room hotel is just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Combined with a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser's Pub, The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway