We stayed the night before we left for our Grand Canyon Railway tour to the South Rim. We were assigned to the newly renovated rooms. Very nice! Clean and Quite. Each room has their own Keurig machine. Great lobby with large fireplace. The pub area looked nice with a few TVs (also dubs as a small cafe in the morning). We ate at the buffet maintained by the hotel/railway right across the driveway and that was very good. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of a bygone era at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. Designed to resemble the century-old train depot that housed the original Fray Marcos Hotel, our hotel is a relaxing retreat in a picturesque Western setting. The 298-room hotel is just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Combined with a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser's Pub, The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway