We had a three-day two night package with one night in the hotel and one night at the Grand Canyon Maswik Lodge. Package included dinner and breakfast at the hotel, the train ride to the canyon and back, overnight at the canyon and a bus tour of the canyon upon arrival. The meals were good, and so was everything else. Everyone in the family had a great time. There was a old west gunfight act at the hotel the day we left for the canyon, and a simulated train robbery on the trip back from the canyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury of a bygone era at Grand Canyon Railway Hotel. Designed to resemble the century-old train depot that housed the original Fray Marcos Hotel, our hotel is a relaxing retreat in a picturesque Western setting. The 298-room hotel is just a block away from downtown Williams and historic Route 66. Combined with a variety of amenities such as complimentary wi-fi, an indoor pool and hot tub, delicious dining options at Grand Depot Cafe and Spenser's Pub, The Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is the perfect place to stay before embarking on your grandest of journeys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway