“it's a throwback”

Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Williams
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pet Friendly Patio
Reviewed July 22, 2014

with the williams, arizona, streets lined with "trendy" restaurants and brew pubs, the grand canyon coffee and cafe was a great recommendation by a local. it is cozy (small) and is obviously frequented by locals who come for specials, good food, and generous portions. as for us, i had a three-cheese sandwich with tomatoe and red onion the thought of which makes me hungry. it was not served on skimpy, thin slices of "wonder bread" but rather manly pieces of sourdough toasted to a golden brown. my wife had a hamburger which she said was cooked to perfection (medium rare) and delicious. as to the bill, i was surprised at its modesty. so, if you are looking for local flavor, good food, and fair prices, this is a true throwback to a williams of a by-gone era.

1  Thank Michael C

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Good selection and specials, enjoyed community table and talking with locals. The also had booths and outdoor seating. On Route 66....stop by for breakfast

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The waitresses were fast and friendly the coffee was hot and tasty and the burrito was huge. It is the green chili burrito and the pork inside was soo tender it melted in my mouth ! Prices are a bit high but the food is plentiful!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Nice atmosphere and nice and friendly staff. Food was really good but the prices are outrageous. Worth one trip, but not two

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I could eat breakfast all day and if I would known this place was open we woulda ate here instead of The Red Raven.

My wife had the half Canyon Burrito which was giant. I even tried to lend a helping hand and we still left food on the the table. Luckily the waitress was kind enough to recommend the half size and discourage the full.

My huevos rancheros was delicious. Both of our dishes has their special green chili sauce and some d--n good salsa.

The waitress made the experience even that much better.

Been to Grand Canyon Coffee and Cafe? Share your experiences!