“Great Breakfast Spot”

Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Williams
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pet Friendly Patio
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Really friendly waitresses, good breakfast. The place is bustling...customers in/out all morning. A great find in Williams.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We went there for a breakfast before our trip to Grand Canyon. The toasts, harsh brown and the omlet are all good. I am surprisingly to find that I really liked their ketchup. Really enjoyed our breakfast!

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The food was great. It was crowded when we were there for breakfast and the place is very small but it was worth it.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Nice little place in the heart of downtown. Open for breakfast and lunch, and they have American, Asian and Mexican choices. I wanted a big breakfast because we would not be having lunch, and the Canyon Burrito fit the bill for $8. Lots of omelet and egg choices too, including huevos rancheros. The place is small, so you might have to wait on a busy morning. There are a few outside tables, but we were there in December. Staff very friendly. Pleased to recommend.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was told about this place by the manager of the first place we stayed. It was awesome. My son asked for crispy bacon. They made some but had to open more. He was disappointed but in about 10 minutes the owner showed up with a whole plate for him. (He proclaimed it the best ever. He followed it up with the best ever after mine, good recovery I thought) The pancakes were very good but the best was the hot chocolate. they do not use a powder, they use one of the best liquid chocolates and you can tell the difference. I will go back here, no problems.

Been to Grand Canyon Coffee and Cafe? Share your experiences!