“Great breakfast and fast”

Grand Canyon Coffee and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Williams
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pet Friendly Patio
Orem, Utah
“Great breakfast and fast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

Five of us walked in for breakfast. We were seated immediately and our order taken quickly. All of us received our food hot and very tasty. I ordered ham with my meal and it was real ham, not that pressed from a can stuff. Very good food and great service.

Visited May 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Mesa, Arizona
“Eat where the locals eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

Found this place while in Williams for the weekend, wish I had found it sooner. Nice local place, doesn't try to put on the gimmicky tourist front; conversation between staff and other patrons indicated quite a few locals eat here.

The breakfast ham is large slice of bone-in ham.. not the pressed, round-mound of ham. Eggs were done to perfection (over easy), allowed to substitute for hash browns. Bacon was well cooked, but not overly cooked. Another person had the huevos rancheros and said the green chili pork was quite tasty and tender. There were 5 people in our party, everyone said they liked their breakfast very much and said they would go back.

Strong coffee, nothing gourmet but good. Toast could have been toasted a bit more, but I didn't send it back.

Atmosphere is small town local cafe - clean and comfortable, but plain. Then again, I didn't go there to look at tables and chairs. Waitress was quite helpful and friendly.

Not a lot of seating but the service was FAST. So if you are waiting, you won't wait long. There are small picnic tables for outside eating; be aware they are place on a portion of the wide sidewalk.

• Visited May 2012
Arkansas
“A gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

We ended up in a hotel that did not provide complimentary breakfast, so went hunting the right breakfast spot in Williams--and found quite a gem. Lovely people, VERY friendly, comfortable surroundings, and delicious breakfast food. I wanted green chili for my eggs--I got a whole bowl of green chili topped with cheese for two perfectly cooked over easy eggs and a pile of hashbrowns. The whole wheat toast was wonderfully grainy and the coffee was perfect. My husband had an omelet with red chili--neither of our breakfasts were on the menu, but the delightful server (I wish I had gotten her name) worked with us on just what we wanted. Really, this cafe was one of the true high spots of Williams! And when we asked about a good gas station, the entire crew got involved in the relative merits and prices--steering us to Eds Tires, I think it was, where they still PUMP GAS FOR YOU!!! And had the cheapest prices in town. When we asked how they could do this, the man I took to possibly be the owner said, "cause I don't want to rip people off." I have to say the people we met in Williams were just some of the friendliest anywhere and we were consistently told it was the joy of small town living.

• Visited May 2012
Glendale, California
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

We have some very good friends in Williams, and stopped by to visit them. We spent the night and in the morning they took us to their fave spot for breakfast - Grand Canyon Coffee and Cafe. No ambience, but very good food. I had a veggie omelet that was very tasty and chock full of delicious vegetables such as peppers. onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and more. My husband enjoyed his breakfast - juevos rancheros. We don't drink coffee, but our friends love the coffee at Grand Canyon.

• Visited April 2012
Long Beach, California
“Yummy Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

It was beautiful weather, so I enjoyed eating my breakfast outside on the sidewalk tables. It was recommended by Oscar at the Grand Canyon Hotel 2 doors down, and I had breakfast 2 days in a row. Good food, good service, excellent value!

Visited April 2012