“would not be back”
Review of Rolando's Mexican & Seafood - CLOSED

Rolando's Mexican & Seafood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 21, 2012

If you want real mexican food then go elswhere. The food was not good just bland

Reviewed March 2, 2012

The food is great and large servings helps also. Just wish they would not have the spanish station on tv with the volumn so loud.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

I went to ROLANDO'S with my family and we all loved it... the service was great the food was exellent it was very clean everybody was friendly their combo plates were big and thier burritos were incredible and they were HUGE! my kids loved it ... There is no other restaurant like rolandos in williams I TRULY RECOMEND ROLANDOS to everyone who goes to williams az THE prices are low for good sized meals they also have alcohol.. LOVED THIS RESTAURANT I WILL GO THEIR EVERY TIME I GO TO WILLIAMS :D

Reviewed December 22, 2011

This little place in Downtown looked like it would have everything an authentic Mexican restaurant would. We stopped here for breakfast before our trip to the canyon. The bacon egg burrito was good except I asked for potatoes and they put FRENCH FRIES in it. A bit disappointing. My wife had the steak and potatoes she said it wasn't the worst she has had but there has to be better breakfast in town. Look around before you stop here.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

I have to admit - we walked by this place several times and did not go in. What a mistake! After getting lousy service, bad food and the worst margaritas ever at other places in town we wandered into Rolandos. What an awesome joint! The food was authentic and awesome! Service was great too. There was even a group of guys (maybe Rolando?) singing and playing guitar. Wish we had stopped there first.

1  Thank memmt