“Food Tasteless”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Food Tasteless”
Reviewed January 21, 2011

How can you ruin spaghetti and meat sauce? They can. The noodles tasted like glue and sauce looked like tomato soup with a little cheese thrown over top. Absolutely tasteless other than the noodles which tasted like paste. I tried 3 forks full and stopped eating it. My husband ordered breaded veal cutlet (ground meat of some sort). He said the dish was tasteless. Very poor food!!

• Visited December 2010
1 Thank SJ H

Wareham, United Kingdom
“A very disappointing eating experince.”
Reviewed November 21, 2010

Having recently spent 5 weeks touring the western States of America, we were attracted to this particular restaurant because its name suggested that it offered Greek and Italian food which was a change from the usual steak and burger options. When we looked at the menu, we realised from the descriptions that very little of the menu could truly be described as Greek or Italian. (Being Europeans, we have experienced the joys of genuine Greek and Italian cuisine for many years.) On this occasion I opted for a quarter chicken and my wife ordered "spaghetti with meat sauce" which she foolishly thought might contain some meat. What arrived within about 2 minutes was a plate of heavily battered deep-fried chicken and a bowl of pasta in a thin pallid gravy. More alarmingly, however was that when I started to eat my chicken, parts of it were still frozen. It was taken away to be re-heated, and was returned virtually incinerated. When we pointed out our disapointment, we were told that we would still be expected to pay the full price; we did and left hungry.

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again”
Reviewed September 13, 2010

I can not recommend this place to anyone. Went for breakfast special. Food was so so but the most horrible part was the owner who came out into the restaurant area and started to harass/holler at the waitresses. It became very uncomfortable for me and others in the restaurant. This behavior was so bad. I finally got up and approached the man to find out who he was. He identified himself as the owner. I told him how unprofessional I found his behavior. He wanted to engage me in a conversation about what the waitresses did or did not do. I told him that it was none of my business and I expected him to handle his business in a more professional fashion if he wanted my business. I will never go back.

1 Thank unhappy1020
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just passing through the area late an...”
Reviewed August 7, 2010

Just passing through the area late an stopped in for dinner. The owner came over and chatted with us (he's Greek and super friendly). The foo was excellent! I would highly recommend this place. It doesn't look like much fr the outside, but hole in the wall places tend to be the best!!

Delray Beach, Florida
“Steak OK, but Italian dishes disappointing”
Reviewed July 14, 2010

We had dinner at Jessica's because we had a $25 coupon from Restaurant.com. I ordered a rib eye steak. It was OK. Although I am of Greek heritage I would have enjoyed it far more if they had not grilled it Greek style with oregano. My wife ordered chicken parmigiana. The chicken cutlet was not breaded or seasoned.. It was a huge portion but was tasteless. The large portion of pasta accompanying it was soggy and mushy, hardly al-dente. The servicewas fine. While we were there the "so called" frierndly owner spent his time on the phone. Coupon or not we would not return.